Disconnecting a gas cooker.leaving current address

KIRKGAS .
WTF are you on about try writing in basic english.
WTF is dangerous about telling someone that if they disconnect a bayonet it is perfectly legal to leave it like that ,as thousands of people do every week when they take there cooker right out for cleaning behind them which is one of the reasons for flex`s.
Bayonet fittings are self sealing fitting and a consumer usable fitting ie gas pokers , old wash boilers and drying cupboards .And if someone still has one a gas radio
No tightness test is req if thats what you are trying to get at.

Sponsored Links
hi again i have moved into my new address ,the removal driver just disconnected the cooker for free,so that was a bonus,then when the gas man come round to sort the heating he fit the cooker for £30 including banit and the hock on the wall,

no i have another problem,i need to fit the dishwasher but the inlet and outlet pipes have to go past the back of the cooker,is it safe to have these pipes behind the cooker ?? thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back