Dishwasher machine - Hotpoint Ariston LDF 1235X

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everybody.I've had my dishwasher machine for 6-7 months.It was working just fine since yesterday.It started showing an A8 and A10 error on the display.The ON/OFF button is blinking...and so are the errors on the display.Don't know what to do.I'm going to take it to a mechanic if I don't figure out what those errors are all about...I've read the hole instruction book twice and nothing!When I start the machine and after about 30-35 minutes after, it starts showing those damn errors.The whole washing proces stops.The dishes inside are wet and filty...with white powder on themFirst it's the A8 error then the A10....PLEASE HELP!...

Sponsored Links
AL01 - Anti flood switch operated
AL02 - Valve or connections
AL03 - Time out - drain
AL04 - Thermistor (module)
AL05 - Circulation pump
AL06 - Time out - fill
AL07 - Not used
AL08 - Time out - heat
AL09 - Software recogntion error
AL10 - Heating circuit
AL99 - Communications error - connectors, cables etc.
H20 - Time out - fill (taps)

its the same english conversion to export ,english has L export has non you have a heater fault its under 12 months old you should not be charged

Sponsored Links
Does anybody know how to set the water hardness?In the book it says:"See water hardness table".There is a table but I do not understand it.There is something about "dH = hardness measured in German degrees - f = hardness measured in French degrees - mmol/l = millimoles per litre".And they say to ask the organisation which supplies our household with wather.But we are with a hydrophore(a machine that pumps water from underground).I'm not shure if that's the word,sorry.And we do not know how to determine the right water hardness.

I have just the same problem like b0reto. Please help me !!! Any ideas ???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back