Distance between switches?

All done.

Moved 4 spurs back to main worktop area high'ish in 2 corners and 4 spurs remain on the plasterboard partition in a compact grid design with 15mm between each switch - looks ok now.

He wasnt happy but his design was silly. Hes not the electrician - hes one of the builders - he just doing the cuts & boxing positions etc before the QUALIFIED electrician comes and does all the proper stuff so i get my building regs certificate.

The electrician came today and moved an alarm sensor and hes back later to hook up a new consumer unit, wire etc etc. I showed the picture of what was done and he said it was wrong.

Thanks for everyones input.

And im not called Barrat.

Sponsored Links
He wasnt happy but his design was silly. Hes not the electrician - hes one of the builders - he just doing the cuts & boxing positions etc before the QUALIFIED electrician comes and does all the proper stuff so i get my building regs certificate.
Well he shouldn't have been making design decisions then.

Whether a ring final circuit can be looped through the supply terminals of a bank of devices rated at 20A and comply with BS7671 is another matter...

You've been spending too much time on the iet with BOD.:LOL:

Realistically a whole bunch of 16A radial circuits would be about the best possible solution

Agree, if not a separate ring final circuit.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back