divert valve worcester acl 3 way

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi have acl lifestyle divert valve faulty if i manualy move selector /valve heating works also water i have disconnected power to valve and set in position that heating works great and hot water ok ish runnin like this could it cause any damage i also seen link saying you can change motor on this valve where could i get one from is it hard reset up motor also i noticed screw ontop of valve cover looks swine dont want to move pressure vessel
but if do i gather pump it up to 15 psi or better still check pressure before hand also if i just change motor i wouldn't have drain system notice on diverter valve on back where connects 2 clips i gather these lock valve into pipe work got part no for valve 87161424210 about 78 pounds plus vat
but if motor will do it might try get motor any info or anything i missed some one put me right gather valve just either hot water one way heating other and middle for both rads have never been as hot as they are at moment thanks long thread but hope makes sense to some plumbing god out there thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back