Do I need an RSJ (Is my house going to fall down)?

Joe: dead bear, a**e; your head, go stick it up there...

Be a good boy now and go and pontificate over some other subject about which you know the square root of f**k all.

Is that the best you can do? Resort to personal abuse? I don't believe you are an SE - you know far too little to ever be one.

Sponsored Links
Hi, all,
when I first found this forum, I was very impressed.
A mixture of tradesmen and beginners freely exchanging information with very little conflict or bulldust.
I am a member of some other forums, (forii?) and things occasionally get out of hand. The reasons I believe, are that the written word is a blunt tool compared to the spoken one, and sometimes a person will post a lighthearted remark, or perhaps even a sharp rejoiner, without thinking.
However I'm sure no such traps will be fallen into here.

Stick around a bit longer and you will come to realise Joe has his head so far up his own árse, you can see his eyes when he opens his mouth to speak.

Sponsored Links
Stick around a bit longer and you will come to realise Joe has his head so far up his own árse, you can see his eyes when he opens his mouth to speak.

Stick around kid - I'll kick your ass on a regular basis.

Oh, so that's why this is such a good forum, moderators to delete the more exuberant postings.
Well that certainly explains a few things.

Oh, so that's why this is such a good forum, moderators to delete the more exuberant postings.
Well that certainly explains a few things.
Yes one of the other threads on this partic forum was subject to selective trimming yesterday. Same two protagonists. Expect similar trimming once the mods have finished watching and re-enacting Ultimate Farce ;)

Ah Ah, Shy,
I looked at a thread on immigrants yesterday, was that it? I was going to offer some pearls of wisdom, however my posting went AWOL
I was going to explain how tolerance and patience was of the essence, however it was such drivel that a higher power must have decided that enough was enough.
well, can't blame him.
I await the return of the enlightened one.

No, actually it was one in building, the one about cracks in the front of the house. Jim-Bob the Amoeba again spouted off concerning stuff he knows nothing about - and by vitriolic postings attempted to coerce others into believing that that is not the case - got lucky on that occasion and all of a sudden he's a structural whizzkid.

There is no obvious methodology to the deletions that go on with the mods, although anything to do with immigrants can generally be relied to fall foul of the thought police :).

I think your user name ought to be 'Shyster'.

Structural wizzkid you aint.

Better than offering big sweary words like some kind of middle aged yob eh?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back