Do I need an RSJ (Is my house going to fall down)?

Sponsored Links
You are just a yob. No wonder you advocate speeding. If you have any letters after your name they are ASBO. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yob, Boy, Hmmm...
These words are whatsit, (big word, means mirror images of each other)
evil rats on no star live.
Able i was ere I saw elba.
Etc.
Personally, I prefer the ones which use complex structure that cut up the words in the reflected part, however I can't bring one to mind.

Palindrome, Chess.

You know what, Joe, I split my sides at that one, hohohoho. You really did have your ringpiece interfered with at school, didn't you?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Shy,
Palindrome, of course, Erm,,,
Why doesn't palindrome read the same backwards as forwards???
Emordnilap

eh???

What a 'common' little man you are. No finesse, no wit no humour, just a big-mouthed yob. Keep it up Shyster - let the World see what a hollow little man you really are.

It's one of the great mysteries of life, Chess - along with how all of Joe didn't dribble down his mother's leg :LOL:

In the meantime, poor Jimmy's king house has fallen down....

What a 'common' little man you are. No finesse, no wit no humour, just a big-mouthed yob. Keep it up Shyster - let the World see what a hollow little man you really are.
Lol, are you thumping your keys with rage, you internet keyboard warrior? Anyhow, I thought the head so far up your árse quip was a good one, if I do say so myself :LOL:

ah, thanks shy,
The bretheren are not so much a religion, more a bunch of cults.
Briefly, we/they believe that all the univese we see is/are merely the atoms in a cherry pit, (stone) which has fallen at the base of a drystonewall in a much bigger universe, and only by 'going to the wall' will we gain enlightenment.
Of course this is all very theoretical, and the actuall wall doesn't exist in any real sense.
It's pretty difficult ot explain, I'm only a tyro.
Try.
htpp://www.thereturnedone.com

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back