do i need planning permission?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am thinking of putting a 3m x 5m lean to consevatry on my bungalow and i was wondering if i need to get planning permission for it or not?
Any help would be great.

thanks
mr ed

Sponsored Links
Google for "permitted development " as the siting is now more important than the size.

If you can't do this under permitted development, then you will need to apply for permission

Sponsored Links
i am thinking of putting a 3m x 5m lean to consevatry on my bungalow and i was wondering if i need to get planning permission for it or not?
Any help would be great.

thanks
mr ed

You don't need planning permission as long as it's not extending more than 4m back from the back wall of your bungalow.

Any help would be great.

thanks
mr ed

You don't need planning permission as long as it's not extending more than 4m back from the back wall of your bungalow.

cheers, its 3m off my bungalow and 5m along, so hopefully i should be ok then.
cheers mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back