Does any of this seem familiar?

Sponsored Links
Hello, Hate. You're finding this really difficult, I know. Never mind. Try to crank up those brain cells.

You remember you said
vilifies anyone who dares to have an opinion of their own.

Do you consider this to be vilification?
...someone who is from a class of people who are happy to dismiss foreign paedophiles in northern cities, a cult that throws gays off of tall buildings, molests women in German cities, abuses Jews so they are leaving Europe in big numbers and revels in animal cruelty. You are truly a 'revolting', bedwetting, hypocritical. cowardly, duplicitous, appeasing, treacherous, pathetic, sensationalist worm-tongue, who would sell your country down the river for whatever trendy bandwagon cause the capitalist run left-wing tells you to. Silly LITTLE 'man'.

or this?
Lefties like you are prejudiced against white, Christian people. Your hatred of them is blindingly obvious.

Sponsored Links
Woodbines points are valid, anyone defending those actions are sick.
I would agree. So who is defending these actions? And why does woolbin feel the need to mention this?
As you say, put up or shut up!
You will notice that woolbin goes on to a tirade of abuse.
Do you think that's valid?

Do you think that the two sentences are related.
Or is woolbin making two separate unconnected statements?

You, JD & nosey defend a "religion" that hates gays, Jews, Christians , Hindus ,women & to a large extent each other . That could be taken as guilt by association , but nobody on here has suggested you take part in those atrocities . I wish they weren't in this country, but I have to tolerate them, they should reciprocate & many do but I can not see an end to the problem, and it is a problem.

Poor old Hate is lying again.

His vile bias and prejudice leads him to claim that opposing violence and intolerance means defending violence and intolerance. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Poor old Hate. His mind must be a maelstrom of confused ideas and hatred.

No, Hate. But I do agree that you and Woodbine are filled with hatred and violent thoughts.

As you have demonstrated here.

I see you are a man of Surrey. You violent Surrey men should be locked away and not allowed to mix with decent people.

...someone who is from a class of people who are happy to dismiss foreign paedophiles in northern cities,

So, John Doh! and Himmy - from the quote used above to 'prove' that I called JD a paedophile - perhaps you can explain why it calls you nothing of the sort?

Please state, without digression, chicanery or diversion
EXACTLY where the quote explicitly calls you a paedophile, or accuses you of paedophilia.

Last edited:
They JohnD , noseall & aka joe 90 have a history of selective quoting & porky pies

Also the alteration of quotes in order suit there agenda

they cannot be trusted & 2 of em would crawl over there ??????????? mother to????????? ???? there own sister

Got that right. The three stooges never let the truth get in the way of their weak, predictable arguments. Then they vanish. Typical left-wing sell out merchants.

Last edited:
Got hat right. The three stooges never let the truth get in the way of their weak, predictable arguments. Then they vanish. Typical left-wing sell out merchants.
I'm on me hols bud. Rest assured, I'll be back to expose more lies, bulls**t and bias when I return. I can see there is plenty to go at, posted from the RWR haters.

Sponsored Links
Back