Dog Dirt - Clear up or leg it ?

Sponsored Links
I pick it up, but there is some d**k that lets his dog c**p all over the verge outside my house.

With the recent dangerous dogs publicity I don't think we're far off people calling for all dogs to be registered/licenced and chipped, with a DNA bank being kept (the cost of which the governement will pass onto dog owners).

I'd have no qualms firing an air rifle in the direction of the dog & the owner who lets it shat outside my front gate and also on a grass verge at the edge of my garden - yes on MY land the scum.

If you want to own a dog then take the responsibilities associated with it properly or else you aren't fit to own one.

Multifinish, so far you have posted 2 topics on this site, one random statement about asylum seekers, and now one saying you leave poo lying around for people to stand in. -are there not forums more suited for these kind of topics?

Sponsored Links
AndersonC said:
I'd have no qualms firing an air rifle in the direction of the dog & the owner who lets it shat outside my front gate and also on a grass verge at the edge of my garden - yes on MY land the scum.

If you want to own a dog then take the responsibilities associated with it properly or else you aren't fit to own one.

Then again, some people aren't fit to own an air rifle either...

Securespark - you photograph doggy do do???

It should be the responsibility of the dog owner to remove offensive deposits left in areas that are used by children as it can carry a nasty bacteria that could cause the loss of eyesight.

But like almost everything nowadays personal responsibility is a dirty concept, just look at all of the kids running around with ASBO's.

When I had my dog I always picked up after her but if I didn't want to then I walked her in the woods or out in the country, there were still objections from some people but I just handed them a bag and told them to start picking up after the foxes, rabbit, badgers etc.

As for fitness to own things why did we have a license to own dogs but not to breed children?????

i'm of the opinion that anybody not bothering to clear up their dog's sh1t should have their nose rubbed in it...

I pick it up.
I only wish that the scum bags who leave their rubbish about, ie beer cans , broken bottles , fast food trays, supermarket trolleys, mattresses, etc, etc , would do the same.
Whats the betting that more injuries are caused by human cretins as a result of the above, than by our four legged friends.
You generally find though that the dog owners that do not pick up the dog dirt are also from the same group that drop their own rubbish anywhere.
Just another example of the evergrowing section of the uneducated and ignorant in our society.
Why is the problem much worse in this country than in most other so called first world countries.

Who would want a dog anyway.

I just couldn't imagine anything worse than walking round picking up **** 2/3 times a day.

Great fun.....NOT

Daz66 said:
Securespark - you photograph doggy do do????

Nah. Just the idiots who let their dogs sh*t all over the place and never pick it up. Then I e-mail them to my local council.

Once I saw someone let their dog sh*t on my lawn, then walked away. I had nothing with me but I was SO angry, so I picked it up & ran after them saying, "Scuse me, you've dropped this on my lawn" then gave it to her. She was so surprised, she took it off me...

scatmanjohn said

Who would want a dog anyway.
About 7 million in uk

scatmanjohn said

I just couldn't imagine anything worse than walking round picking up s**t 2/3 times a day.
Where do you get that from. Most dogs s**t once per day.

Each to is own

Where do you get that from. Most dogs s**t once per day.

Once per century is too much.

But ...as you say "each to their own"

But picking up dog **** is not my bag.

One idea for dealing with it, if you know where the dog owner lives.

Put the dog s**t in a paper bag,
Place bag onto dog owners doorstep,
Set fire to the said bag,
Ring doorbell or knock on door,
Watch from a safe distance as dog owner now attempts to put fire out by stamping on the bag. :evil: :evil:
Walk away laughing like mad.

Sponsored Links
Back