Donating to good causes

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is any one in Brighton looking at a Chaffoteaux Britany Heat Exchanger on the internet at the moment?

I mention this because I am selling of a few Gas Related parts so I can donate all of the proceeds to what I feel is a worth while cause.

My donation will cover the cost of anyone on here who is willing to put a use a sticker on their van/car/horse and cart what ever to bring the selling off of the NHS to the attention of the public.

By emailing your email address to "[email protected]" you will receive a sticker/stickers at no cost to you.

Tim

ps there is a lot of interesting stuff on youtube regarding the selling Off of your NHS

Also posted on other forums.

Sponsored Links
Chaffoteaux Britany Heat Exchanger
you could sell that on an internet site and donate the cash to your favoured charity.

Thank you for taking time to consider charity,wish others would do the same.

Sponsored Links
Is any one in Brighton looking at a Chaffoteaux Britany Heat Exchanger on the internet at the moment?

I mention this because I am selling of a few Gas Related parts so I can donate all of the proceeds to what I feel is a worth while cause.

My donation will cover the cost of anyone on here who is willing to put a use a sticker on their van/car/horse and cart what ever to bring the selling off of the NHS to the attention of the public.

By emailing your email address to "[email protected]" you will receive a sticker/stickers at no cost to you.

Tim

ps there is a lot of interesting stuff on youtube regarding the selling Off of your NHS

For some strange reason Uncle Tim I always picture you as a "Mr Pipkin" lookalike, perched on a ladder dropping a flue liner down some 300 year old chimney :)
Anyway, very kind thought Mr P.

Great idea and in principle, there should be none. Unfortunately successive Government see things differently and are happy to sit back while others donate time, money and effort to good causes throughout the land, very many of which they themselves should be funding.

Government see things differently and are happy to sit back while others donate time, money and effort

Governments have to act responsibly. Our national debt is now £1.7 trillion.
There is no magic money tree.

Great idea and in principle, there should be none. Unfortunately successive Government see things differently and are happy to sit back while others donate time, money and effort to good causes throughout the land, very many of which they themselves should be funding.
True, so we need to sort ourselves out. There is no need, just apathy and unwillingness. There is no need however.

Why not donate the money to the NHS? If it has enough funding then the imperative to sell it off dissolves.

Tim

Good Man.

Who borrowed the money and from where? And what is this hole you refer to?
There are three options for the DUP money:
1) Borrow it;
2) Cut funding somewhere else;
3) Raise taxes

So unless the Tories do another U-turn and start increasing taxes, or make cuts in funding that even the Daily Mail will crucify them for, they're gonna have to borrow it.

Sponsored Links
Back