don't read this.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so it's human nature to be curious..

so own up if you read it.. ;)

what other aspects of human nature are undeniable?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I don't know if there is a thread on here about it or not, but human nature seems to trend a split second, red mist moment, either through money or women, or lust, it seems, that a human being can suddenly go MENTAL, and lash out like an animal, either at their loved ones, build up of stress, or totally random, especially if a tool is to hand. If that tool is a .22 sniper rifle, and a shotgun, then go round shooting random innocent people, then there is something seriously wrong with the psyche of a persons makeup.

Your girl flirts with someone, a few beers, ends in a fight.

Lose a load of money gambling, dejected and angry.

Someone cuts you up while driving, a sudden rage, where you take risks driving.

But a taxi driver having a dispute of some type? Then effectively turning into a serial killer? What got into the guy?

Or the weirdo in Yorkshire, killing 3 girls? 'I want to be called the crossbow cannibal', WTF? How about being called a saddo weird murderer?

Bizzare days demonstating how intelligent human beings turn into nasty rampant animals. No worse than animals, as they don't seem to have this bizarre behaviour (only on some forums sometimes, and only by the pen is mightier than the sword!)

can somebody tell me who was stupid enough to read this post, i aint falling for it :eek:

but the only way you can deny its' existence is to verify its' absence
that's why you don't read it, just to make sure.

but the only way you can deny its' existence is to verify its' absence
that's why you don't read it, just to make sure.
Bl**dy heck, are you Skitz or Lincs?
Answers please on the back of a 20 pound note and send to ........ ;)

Sponsored Links
Back