Drayton Digistat RF1 & SCR

Is the new stat the same frequency as the old scr cos they changed the frequency at some stage.

Sponsored Links
My problem was similar, no signal no matter which buttons I pressed. Changed batteries, 1 had leaked so cleaned the metal connector in the tray, still no signal received. I found the fault was the metal battery connector in the battery tray which wasn't touching both batteries. I got a screwdriver behind it and bent it out a bit. Did this with both trays and hey presto, signal received.

Had all of these problems this week with my RF1 receiver.

Cleaned and bent out battery contacts... also found this instruction sheet which did the job and got the system back up and running :)

drayton-digistat.gif

Sponsored Links
Just to add to the knowledge here, I just had the same problem.
In addition to the steps already outlined, I found I had to move the RF unit within 6 inches of the SCR unit, otherwise no communication occurred. Even 12 inches was too far away.
i.e. a weak radio signal for some reason (perhaps caused by interference with home wifi maybe??).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back