Drayton LP722

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, I have LP722 controller, which was working fine until this autumn, but now it has developed a fault-it will only turn on either hot water OR heating, and I have to play with the control buttons to get either working. Both will not work at the same time, although bot red indicators will be on. The system was absolutely fine for the past 5 years. I`m thinking that a relay possibly gone in the unit, am I wrong?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sponsored Links
If the controller has failed then its best to change it. Before doing that, check that the fault is not on a system zone valve first. Do a bit of fault finding before throwing parts at it.

If the controller has failed then its best to change it. Before doing that, check that the fault is not on a system zone valve first. Do a bit of fault finding before throwing parts at it.
Pete, thanks for the reply. The problem is that I have very brief knowledge of CH and HW systems. Where normally that valve is, and what does it look like (-ish)?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
It depends on the type of system you have. I would be looking for one of these on your system. At this stage it is only guesswork as your system type is not clear. Boiler make/model would also help. ]
I have Range Tribute HE dual coil boiler, Honeywell F8 valves(2), and Grundfos UPS (which I presume is pump). It also has solar water heating panel system connected to it.

Thanks for your help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back