Drayton wiser old combi boiler

Am I right saying you need to put a link wire in the thermostat block on the boiler so it’s permanently on according to to wiser
yes you will have to put a link between terminals 1&2 at the boiler and remove the old thermostat

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Am I right saying you need to put a link wire in the thermostat block on the boiler so it’s permanently on according to to wiser
Possibly, I was asking @ianmcd as he’s greatly more experienced than me.

edit: posted same time

Possibly, I was asking @ianmcd as he’s greatly more experienced than me.

edit: posted same time
Ah I see thanks for that so Ianmcd would wire straight from timer wiring and instead of straight from boiler apart from the possible link wire marked in red from old thermostat

Attachments

• 572752AE-6CBC-4FB4-9FF1-6E6604414498.jpeg
    572752AE-6CBC-4FB4-9FF1-6E6604414498.jpeg
    241.6 KB · Views: 40
Ah I see thanks for that so Ianmcd would wire straight from timer wiring and instead of straight from boiler apart from the possible link wire marked in red from old thermostat
I use the timers wiring as its easier, but you can do it that way without the link and 1&2 from the boiler go to 1&3 on the drayton, then you will have to pick up L&N from the same plug and set timer to constantly on

Sponsored Links
I use the timers wiring as its easier, but you can do it that way without the link and 1&2 from the boiler go to 1&3 on the drayton, then you will have to pick up L&N from the same plug and set timer to constantly on
Ok thanks I think you way seems a lot easier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back