Drum fitting light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fitting a a new drum type light in the bathroom...i'll wire flex to the appliance and then then connect the main lighting wires in a connector block...

what wires go where in the block though, i don't want to mess it up? :rolleyes:

cheers

Sponsored Links
It depends on what wires you have at present. Can you take a photo of the current light with the cover unscrewed assuming it is a pendant or batten lampholder. (turn the power off first to prevent your untimely demise). Also you really ought to be using a joint box rather than strip connectors.

If not please describe in as much detail as you can the current setup that you have.

its the end light on a loop in system so i have, switch wire and the feed (link) whatever its called :oops: ...

but from the actual light i have two core flex...so from the light into the loft comes the flex...
what goes where in the connector block?
i'll get a JB tomorrow but need light in the bathroom tonight...so just a temp thing...

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back