Dynatools.co.uk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.dynatools.co.uk/ any one used this company before.ordered a Dewalt saw from them on Sunday.got no automated email from them confirming order.
tried contacting by phone incorrect number was the automated reply
tried another Email no response.
paid by CC so should be OK if it goes Pete tong.Doesn't look good..

Sponsored Links
My little niece could build a better site than that! :LOL:

I wondered East Coast did you get your dewalt saw sent from Dynatools.co.uk?
I have just ordered a Bosch DMF 10 stud finder, and have experienced same as yourself.. no automated email, tel number not reckonised, no reply to my email... not looking good me thinks...
I paid via debit card, which was verified by VISA... so if no goods arrive will report them to VISA...
Anybody got news on Dynatools?
thanks

no not received my order.disputed purchase now.via visa
first problem i've had on the net.thought the price seemed to good to be true.have you contacted your bank yet??

Sponsored Links
Hi
I contacted my bank, they are doing the nice route, asking dynatools to refund me. said it may take thirty days.

First time it has happened to me as well, guess i should have sussed, as site was a bit DIY. As it was through HSBC secure banking, went with it..

Glad i only ordered a small value item.. I wonder has Dynatools being a legitimate business, that has accidentally slipped into fraud lately.. or was it set up for fraud from day 1..

anybody had better dealings with them recently?

Similar experience ordered De Walt drill 2nd Mar. Checked website 4th March to see order status and no despatch detail. Unable to contact by email or phone and have notified credit card company and trading standards. Is This the same co. also operating on ebay with apparently good ratings?

Now received repayment 2/5/09 via credit card company. Will not be using again.

East Coast : glad you got your refund from your bank..

www.dynatools.co.uk seem to be not sending goods to a number of customers. They still refuse to reply to my emails, and the telephone number 0161 763 1999 on their site is obsolete.

I notice they also trade as tooltopshop on ebay. Again their telephone number 0161 763 1999 listed on here is also obsolete. They seem to have apparently a good feedback rating. I wonder if it is just the Dynatools website that is committing fraud?

I am pursuing a refund against them, with my visa company, shame i didnt use a credit card.

you should have no problem getting a refund.i never use a debit card online.take a bit of advice and only use a CC for things bought on the net,
Good luck with your refund....

I received my refund from Visa today, even though purchased not on a C. C. card, so pleased with outcome.
I notice www.dynatools.co.uk and tooltopshop on ebay(the same company) are still trading with the invalid telephone number..
Not a company worth risking purchasing from, i think. There are so many good internet companies out there on the net..
lesson learnt!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back