Easiest we to go back to render?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm need to give the oustide masonary of my house a coat of white masonary paint.

I realise that preperation is essential and the better I prepare the surface the better the job will be. What is the easiest way to take the surface back to the render?

It's got white paint on it already and in places is got the remains of a protective coating that's bee used - it's like a textured 2-3mm covering that has been applied but it's broken down in some parts more than others.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hey fella! Good to hear from you!

No not overcome the fear yet... just trying to get some DIY done while the weathers good and I'm on Easter holidays.

I've had a nightmare of a year with the leaking roof! The saga still continues!
I'll post about that in another part of the forum though!

Cheers

Weather's not going to be good for a few days by all accounts

How goes the ensuite?

Sponsored Links
Yeah you're right I dont think the weather will pick up till next week. But we'll see.

The ensuite annoying it VERY nearly finished but it had to come to a stand still due to the leaking roof. I've had someone come and do some more work on it but will ask for more adivce on here when I manage to get some photos taken and sorted out. I'm soooo desperate to get our master bedroom finished off and livable again!

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back