Electric chainsaw and breeze block

• Thread starter richard7761
  • Start date
No, it's a regular lightweight electric garden chainsaw, for lopping bits off shrubs, small trees, lower limbs etc.

Sponsored Links
Theres 2 ways to cut a block
1, with a disc cutter (messy and slow)
2, with a hammer and bolster
Any other way and at some point your gonna be visiting a & e

True.
But can end up a lot quicker when considering the failure rate, especially when chopping small units or when coursing up i.e. cutting along the length of a block.

The bricks we are laying at the mo' have all needed to be cut with an angle grinder simply because of the positioning of the perf's meant they would not chop in half.

Sponsored Links
True.
But can end up a lot quicker when considering the failure rate, especially when chopping small units or when coursing up i.e. cutting along the length of a block.

The bricks we are laying at the mo' have all needed to be cut with an angle grinder simply because of the positioning of the perf's meant they would not chop in half.
yeah your right it does depend on the cut i do carry a stihl saw as standard but having been back on house bumping almost 12 months i rarely use it
* i still think the idea of cutting breeze blocks with a chainsaw is a 1 way ticket to pain lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back