Electric Meter

Sponsored Links
Yeah can just see a foreign power wanting to bring a country's infrastructure to collapse with resulting choas thinking na we will just hack transam instead
It's a serious security concern for every nation these days, as this report @Reuters.com explains. Russia has shown how ruthless it is in prosecuting this war in Ukraine and it'd make your hair curl to learn how many times a hostile power, such as North Korea, will attempt to hack into the energy grid to cause chaos. Remember the Worm-32 wriggling its way around the NHS system a few years ago?

It's a serious security concern for every nation these days, as this report @Reuters.com explains. Russia has shown how ruthless it is in prosecuting this war in Ukraine and it'd make your hair curl to learn how many times a hostile power, such as North Korea, will attempt to hack into the energy grid to cause chaos. Remember the Worm-32 wriggling its way around the NHS system a few years ago?
Not via smart meters though, lol.

You just don't like being wrong and wont back down.
You are under some strange illusion that being disconnected or switched is a new phenomenon that suddenly reared its head when SM were introduced.
The truth is you are no more at risk of being switched or cut off by either meter.

Next.

Sponsored Links
apart from the fact it can be done remotely by the energy firm with no external scrutiny with a smart meter and requires the authorisation of a magistrate who will hear your plea if you don't have one (y)

Irrelevant.

A customer can be cut off with either. The processes that lead there are the same.

Next.
other than a need for a court order to gain entry, with the opportunity for the consumer to represent themselves and say - the bill is wrong, I dispute the debt, I have evidence, I have been on at them for months etc.

other than a need for a court order to gain entry, with the opportunity for the consumer to represent themselves and say - the bill is wrong, I dispute the debt, I have evidence, I have been on at them for months etc.
Same for both meters, lol.

They need a court order to switch a smart meter ?

Wrong again. Do you even read the links?

They need a court order to switch a smart meter ?
I'm saying the processes are the same for both.

'People with smart meters are protected by exactly the same strict regulations that protect anyone with a traditional meter relating to an energy supplier switching off or disconnecting their gas or electricity supplies. 'Your energy supplier cannot disconnect you without first assessing your situation and how a disconnection might affect you.

I'm saying the processes are the same for both.

'People with smart meters are protected by exactly the same strict regulations that protect anyone with a traditional meter relating to an energy supplier switching off or disconnecting their gas or electricity supplies. 'Your energy supplier cannot disconnect you without first assessing your situation and how a disconnection might affect you.
No propaganda there then to sell a product, you never think to question bumph selling you a product?

Sponsored Links
Back