electric pumped showers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a three bed semi with a newly fitted en suite shower with a 9.5kw electric shower which is just about adequete and I feel that adding another electrc shower off the mains might cause water pressure problems so I am considering a pumped electric shower fed from the storage tank, probably a tritonT90si. What I really need is some feed back as to how good these are, basically the pro and cons of and do they not need to be thermostatically controlled as they are controlled by the pump?
Sorry to be so long winded but wanted to give you as much information as possible.
I have seen the comments within the forum where somebody has got a refund because the pumped sytem didnt work like a power shower but I intent to have two showers and worry that if they both come of the main it will cause problems......is this the case

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back