Electrics in schools

hey

i fail to see why all of you with the exception of Coljack and ericmark have to be complete **** about this??
Maybe we are uncomfortable with the idea that you're having to ask here how to do your job.

Basically it boils down to this:

Would you be happy for your employer and the client to know that you can't do what you're being paid to do without asking for help on a DIY electrical advice internet forum?

Sponsored Links
Why do you think you need RCD protection for these sockets in the 'cupboard'?

Why do you think you need RCD protection for these sockets in the 'cupboard'?

should anybody think its an excellent idea to plug something in that may be used externally, or a kid decides to stick something they shouldnt in the socket I would feel more confident knowing its got an RCD on it??

Sponsored Links
I've never been in a job where i have had to design and now i am so how come thats difficult for you to understand??
Nothing difficult to understand at all.

The fact is - you are not competent to design this circuit, so therefore you should have someone else do the design.
You could then install it (assuming you are competent to do so).

No one on this forum can do the design work for you, since we can't see the existing installation and have no information about what is actually required.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back