eletrisave/efergy/owl

asc

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone know if any of these is better (or poorer) than the others? also how accurate are they? for example if they were accurate to 1% then it could be used to check if the main meter was accurate (or at least flag up if it needed tested)? anyone have any expeience of them?

Sponsored Links
Dont see the point - these things use energy - consider that :LOL:

Saving energy is easy - turn stuff off. ;) You dont need no sexy gadgets to tell you this.

Sponsored Links
steve, steve, steve, steve.......................why do you jump into a post where you cannot offer any insight or help into the questions posed, and then go onto offer your digital image of energy conservation?
You may not see the point but others do.
That does not mean you are completely wrong or others are completely right, that would be a bit too black and white. Keep up with your meds (or not)

steve, steve, steve, steve.......................why do you jump into a post where you cannot offer any insight or help into the questions posed, and then go onto offer your digital image of energy conservation?
You may not see the point but others do.
That does not mean you are completely wrong or others are completely right, that would be a bit too black and white. Keep up with your meds (or not)
I was offering my opinion of the product you showed. Which, I think I remember correctly, is what you asked for.

The "digital image" I assume you're referring to the post below mine which contained a picture, which was not posted by me, but by securespark. Dirty git. :LOL:

I can see how some people might find this gadget useful, but I look at my meter disk to see how much energy I'm burning. I know I should scrap my tumble dryer, I know I should get a more efficient boiler, I know I should turn lights off and change them to energy savers. I dont need this product to tell me this. It will save me no energy, but it will cause me to contaminate the ground with batteries every so often (get real who recycles batteries)

My opinion. :cool:

What gadgets like that can be usefull for is checking equipment is consuming what you think it should. Manufacturers energy ratings generally reffer to an applicance in tip-top condition, as fridges and freezers age and lose refridgerent thier efficiancy can drop dramatically.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back