Email problem, crafty, zampa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
Very sorry to bother you with this, but I seem to have major email problems. I know I can't receive any, but was hoping I could send some out. (Mis-used this forum for it, send an email to crafty and zampa, but not sure if they received it).

Is so, could you please let me know, I have to send out around 250 email newsletters today, or early tomorrow (provider isn't 'at home' it seems :evil: :evil: )

HELP

Sponsored Links
)&&^*&^(*&((*
Hell!

Must be one of those days! Oh well, have to wait till tomorrow then. Thanks anyway.

Sponsored Links
About wooden flooring of course :D :D
You want to be added to the list (if they ever solve the problem, that is)

What email prgram do you use outlook outlook express, do you get any error messages? What operating system are you using ? What Antivirus software etc etc.

Thanks for trying to help Eddie M, but I think it is definitely a server problem

I use Edora (and for another account Outlook express).
I don't get any error messages on both programs, only when I tried to email myself through our online shop contact page (template) it gave an error: "returned from SMTP server (3: my main email address must check for new mail first)"
you have to read a proper email address where I wrote "my main main email address" ;)

Operaring system is XP prof. Antivirus is Norton System works (the lot)

But by all means, if you think of another reason why things aren't working now (they did untill tonight 1.44am - time stamp on last email received)

wood-you-like, very good play on words on your website

i have just sent a test email form details i found on your site (same as in your profile)

Thanks Breezer (on both accounts ;))
Fraid I will only receive your email when all problems are sorted (hopefully soon!)

BTW, could you try again, just received noticifcation on one of the other topics on this forum, so problems might have disovled themselfs?

I see, yes you're probably stuffed until your service provider (host) fixes their server. Not having 24/7 service though is a bit pants, I'd possibly look at hosting your site with someone who provides a more robust service!

My site(s) is/are hosted by another company (fortunately, and all sites are still live).
It's just that my emails (also the company's mail) is redirected to another (might be a good idea though to change that to the same comapny who's hosting the sites, they did reply to my texting this afternoon, but coulnd't find a prolbem straight away, couldn't access the mail server himself).
But I did receive one email alreayd, so hopefully things are looking up).
I just hate it when you plan to do something on a particular day, something technical is blocking that.

I just hate it when you plan to do something on a particular day, something technical is blocking that.

:LOL: That would be every day for me then :D

Sponsored Links
Back