England or I die here ............Calais

I did to you noseall & joe 90 :p

who have you apologised to any one ? some one ?

I see that you 3 stooges did not acknowledge that apology :)
Simply because you have demonstrated that you are a fantasist, a liar, an incredible story-teller, and racist to boot.

Sponsored Links
I had noticed that he does that too... or highlight in bold big letters to make points that aren't there, or change people's words when he quotes them.
Anyone would think that he's lost the argument and he resorts to childishness!!
You're in danger of letting your hatred and hunger for revenge override your values and principles again.
You''ll end up in the same camp as before, if you don't put your principles first.

You're in danger of letting your hatred and hunger for revenge override your values and principles again.
You''ll end up in the same camp as before, if you don't put your principles first.
Hatred, revenge, lol. Here you go again, making stuff up, clueless attempts in trying to tell me how I feel.

I do not seek your approval Himmy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I know that things are uncertain, just thought I'd share some good news for a change (esp on the negative GD forum), rather than obsessive people on here who are determined to concentrate on the doom and gloom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was delighted to read on the "good news" article that Sterling has rallied.

Can somebody please point this rally out to me?

chart

Because, of course, those foreigners with their nasty foreign money see that the incredible shrinking pound has dropped by 15% or so in 12 months.

So, for a foreigner, each pound now costs only 85p, and they can buy your million-pound house for only £850,000.

Hence the vultures swooping round UK property.

Last edited:
Brexit means Brexit.

Unfortunately nobody knows what that actually means.

Hurrah For Slogans!

Vote for The Big Red Bus!

Prosperity or Bust!

Yep the re-mainers are all desperate (?) praying (?) hoping (?) that the economy go's t*ts up

so they can utter those words "We told u so " :LOL: :LOL:

Simply because you have demonstrated that you are a fantasist, a liar, an incredible story-teller, and racist to boot.

tis you who has demonstrated that u are a fantasist , a Porky pier , a not so incredible story teller & a closet racist to boot :p:)

So, for a foreigner, each pound now costs only 85p,

How do you work that out? How does a foreigner purchase sterling by using sterling?

A euro only buys 83 pence.
I think it bought more than that a year ago.

Hasn't the euro dropped in value also?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back