EU commission being protected by riot police.

Sponsored Links
Some parts of Spain are actively trying to reduce dependence on British tourists.
And the tools?

And accounting for everything used? how exactly? Sounds so simple,you should try it.

Nice to know its just me that struggles with the new rules.
The tools are used.

What are we talking here?
- Set of hex keys.
- bike stand
- tyre levers
- torq wrench
- socket set
- chain puller
- shock pump / floor pump
- disc brake bleed kit
- various lubes and cleaners
- maybe a spare set of wheels with a cassette

I would then get each cyclist to provide their own spares as they will have vastly different kit.
- cables, tubes tyres, mech, etc.

I used to build my own mountain bikes from parts and the only things I had on top of the above was a bearing extractor, headset press and bottom bracket press

Since these are road bikes you probably don't even need that lot - might be easier to throw a few spare bikes in.

Sponsored Links
As long as he can prove he purchased the good in the UK, there is no issue or limit.

Nobody asks me to pay import tax on equipment I have on my boat. They accept it is necessary. I do have to prove duty is paid on fuel, because we have a different system in the UK.

Some parts of Spain are actively trying to reduce dependence on British tourists.
The tools are used.

What are we talking here?
- Set of hex keys.
- bike stand
- tyre levers
- torq wrench
- socket set
- chain puller
- shock pump / floor pump
- disc brake bleed kit
- various lubes and cleaners
- maybe a spare set of wheels with a cassette

I would then get each cyclist to provide their own spares as they will have vastly different kit.
- cables, tubes tyres, mech, etc.

I used to build my own mountain bikes from parts and the only things I had on top of the above was a bearing extractor, headset press and bottom bracket press

Since these are road bikes you probably don't even need that lot - might be easier to throw a few spare bikes in.
A little bit more than that for race and rally (cars).

Try a serious attempt at taking a working van abroad now !

I’ll ask my brother-in-law next time I see him. Would you accept me telling you whatever he says or will you still dismiss that as word of mouth?
If its similar to my experiences of course I will accept it

Try a serious attempt at taking a working van abroad now !
I’ve got another mate, a floor fitter, and he drives his van regularly to Europe because he has the contract for the Lego stores. He's never mentioned any difficulty either. Must just be you. What do you regularly go to Europe in a van for and exactly what aggro do you claim to suffer?

I wont bother then because that will be a lose lose situation, won’t it? Basically agree with you and if different, you'll dismiss it. No thanks.
And the opposite is that you don't believe my personal experience.

I’ve got another mate, a floor fitter, and he drives his van regularly to Europe because he has the contract for the Lego stores. He's never mentioned any difficulty either. Must just be you. What do you regularly go to Europe in a van for and exactly what aggro do you claim to suffer?
And im sure he has an inventory for everything on his van.

Are you categorically stating he has never had an inspection and never had to produce his paperwork etc ?

I'd suggest you double check with him 1st

Farmers protesting in wales ?? Over the Welsh government implementing sustainability ?? Afai know. ?

Another save the planet scheme that apparently could cost 5000 (plus?) job losses in farming

The Green Party will be pleased (y)

But no worries thousands of jobs will be created by these schemes :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back