EU commission being protected by riot police.

Sponsored Links
And im sure he has an inventory for everything on his van.

Are you categorically stating he has never had an inspection and never had to produce his paperwork etc ?

I'd suggest you double check with him 1st
No, I’m not suggesting that at all. All I’m saying is that he has never mentioned any such problems and bring a remainer, he is type to moan about it. I’ll ask him next time I see him, just for my own curiosity but I won’t bother coming back on here to let you know because as per your other post, you won’t accept it if it didn’t tally with your experiences. BTW, what are your experiences and in what context - you never said when I asked.

Sponsored Links
How do you know it's not true? Holds as much veracity as your 5000 (possible) job loss blarney.

Well best you take up my figure with the BBC

Do you need a contact address or number ? So as you can make a complaint ?

Your figure was a porkie pie you just made it up

No surprise noseall tis who you are tis what you do

BTW, what are your experiences and in what context - you never said when I asked.
Quite simply, I have to have a full and detailed list of tools, supplies, parts and consumables on the van. (Includes things like part worn tyres, and previously used parts such as alternators, hub assemblies etc). The part worn and used parts are much harder to account for and I keep a file of invoices, receipts, suppluer contract info for such. Nuts, bolts stuff if in boxes of new also need to be accounted for.

Not every trip, but that is possible , I have had an inspection (on the way, out, and on return) and had to produce info as required for items picked at random. (Just try and do that for a toolbox full of tools).

Failure to produce supporting documents can stop the van being allowed to travel until it us produced.

The aggro just isn't worth it and I have given up doing it. 1 of the teams couldn't find anybody else interested and now hire mechanics from inside the EU and pay for them to carry spares. A few of the teams involved now only compete in uk.

Want to dispute any of this with an anecdote from somebody?

Quite simply, I have to have a full and detailed list of tools, supplies, parts and consumables on the van. (Includes things like part worn tyres, and previously used parts such as alternators, hub assemblies etc). The part worn and used parts are much harder to account for and I keep a file of invoices, receipts, suppluer contract info for such. Nuts, bolts stuff if in boxes of new also need to be accounted for.

Not every trip, but that is possible , I have had an inspection (on the way, out, and on return) and had to produce info as required for items picked at random. (Just try and do that for a toolbox full of tools).

Failure to produce supporting documents can stop the van being allowed to travel until it us produced.

The aggro just isn't worth it and I have given up doing it. 1 of the teams couldn't find anybody else interested and now hire mechanics from inside the EU and pay for them to carry spares. A few of the teams involved now only compete in uk.

Want to dispute any of this with an anecdote from somebody?

Blimey the French for you

(Scoundrels )

Farmers protesting in wales ?? Over the Welsh government implementing sustainability ?? Afai know. ?

Another save the planet scheme that apparently could cost 5000 (plus?) job losses in farming

The Green Party will be pleased (y)

But no worries thousands of jobs will be created by these schemes :ROFLMAO:

It was on countryfile, on Sunday.

Did they not realise that, by opposing sustainable farming they are, by default, campaigning for unsustainable farming?

The very epitome of irony was the farmer who, up on the stage and with his toddler in his arms, was making an emotional speech about fighting for his kid to have a farming industry to go into......

:unsure:

Turkeys really are voting for Christmas :ROFLMAO:

Not quite.

We inflicted it on ourselves. Can't blame the scoundrels this time

French generally go OTT

Not that I am that bothered tbh I don’t go abroad supporting bike racing

Pity they don’t clamp down on it down this way
When they have races on the road causing chaos

Sponsored Links
Back