Euro6 compliance

Or... because they have politicians in their pocket, imposing taxes and nonsense upon the working class and making us poorer...
And feeding us the fairytale that they're f#cking us for our own good...

There were rich people for as long as you want to go back through history, you know (y)

Sponsored Links
I think a lot of ex-smokers might disagree with you, but... yeah... whatever...
Yes, the ex-smokers.
The ones still smoking are paying over £10 for a packet of fags.
Indirectly, we are all poorer because the black market for cigarettes has become massive and the public purse does not make money from tobacco duty as much as before.
And the nhs saving is not there because people are still smoking, in fact, they're smoking tobacco from somewhere which could not be as refined as the one sold here and more harmful.
Actually, a lot of the stuff that's best for us, is actually free. (Walking, for example). As Brigadier says, there' plenty of stuff that's bad for us that makes money too...
Yes, I give you that.
Never mind that to do something 3 miles away I can go by car in a few minutes, while to go on foot I would spend all day.
Very good for people who live on taxpayer's expenses.
There were rich people for as long as you want to go back through history, you know (y)
Of course, and they've learned how to instill fear in the poor so to screw them left right and centre with heavier and heavier taxes.

Of course, and they've learned how to instill fear in the poor so to screw them left right and centre with heavier and heavier taxes

The rich don't raise taxes, nor receive them.
The rich get rich by giving people what they want, or need.

You don't like "green" : we get it.

But at least do everyone the courtesy of not making shoite up to justify your position, in the vain belief that anyone will fall for it.

Never mind that to do something 3 miles away I can go by car in a few minutes, while to go on foot I would spend all day.
My daily dog walk takes around an hour and I regularly do 3-4 miles. Not all day, but you could compromise and go by bike. Mind you, where I walk my dog is about 7 miles away so I go by car. ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The rich don't raise taxes, nor receive them.
The rich get rich by giving people what they want, or need.

You don't like "green" : we get it.

But at least do everyone the courtesy of not making shoite up to justify your position, in the vain belief that anyone will fall for it.
The rich lobby the political parties to get richer.
If they gave us what we want, how come they don't give us a million each?
I want a million, any rich bastard is gonna give it to me?
Get your feet anchored on the ground of this planet.

If they gave us what we want, how come they don't give us a million each?
I want a million, any rich bastard is gonna give it to me?
Get your feet anchored on the ground of this planet.

There are rich people outside of the UK, you know (y)

Was it not ever thus? Perhaps your statement is increasingly valid when the prevailing administration appears composed of little but liars, opportunists and grifters. Anyway, I thought you were a tory?
Not a Tory, not a Labour.
I vote accordingly to the pledge, but then inevitably they all go back on their word, regardless of the party.
There are rich people outside of the UK, you know (y)
Yes, and they do exactly the same as the ones here...
Or worse...
Africa anyone???

Surely even for someone like you doesn't mean...
you don't get rich unless you're lobbying politicians?
I know it's difficult, but try your best.
One might be rich because they won the euromillion or they inherited a fortune, or even because they found a gap in the market and made good business.
All without any political "help"

Some others, and this means NOT all of them, lobby politicians to get richer.
Again, I know it's extremely difficult to understand, but think about the plastic giants, or the insulation/ solar panels producers and the same automotive industry which is now set to make trillions with this rush to "green" vehicles.
I won't go into the pollution discussion of disposing of billions of vehicles and producing new ones all in one go; that's a subject for people with a bit more than 3 neurons.

know it's difficult, but try your best

It's impossible, as you shift the goalposts each time your line is shown up.

For instance,

One might be rich because they won the euromillion or they inherited a fortune, or even because they found a gap in the market and made good business.
All without any political "help

Which I'd already said, back in. #58
Rich people are rich because....... much of what they do, for good or for ill, makes them so.

Which was my response to your post :
Or... because they have politicians in their pocket, imposing taxes and nonsense upon the working class and making us poorer...
And feeding us the fairytale that they're f#cking us for our own good...

And now you're saying that [the rich buying political influence is the key to them being rich] is not necessarily the case......

.... which is what I've been saying all along.

Your obsession with "green" causes you to just flail wildly.
You're not selling it to me, so save yourself the stress (y)

It's impossible, as you shift the goalposts each time your line is shown up.

For instance,

Which I'd already said, back in. #58

Which was my response to your post :

And now you're saying that [the rich buying political influence is the key to them being rich] is not necessarily the case......

.... which is what I've been saying all along.

Your obsession with "green" causes you to just flail wildly.
You're not selling it to me, so save yourself the stress (y)
Read up about the magic word "or".
Take your time.

Sponsored Links
Back