European Referendum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised Nigel U-turned so quickly after promising to quit

I believe they begged him to come back, which I think is a good thing.

Had there not been this desire amongst his party to have him back, I'm sure he wouldn't have returned.

I ought to say that he is just about the only politician that I'd trust further than I can spit.

Sponsored Links
UKIP are a one man band. Being as David is giving us an in-out referendum, Nigel isn't needed. He ought to have walked away.

UKIP are a one man band. Being as David is giving us an in-out referendum, Nigel isn't needed. He ought to have walked away.

Often asserted statements:
UKIP is a one-man band
UKIP is a one-issue party

I assume you haven't read their manifesto. I assume you are not aware that candidates stood in many constituencies.

I'll believe David's in-out referendum when I see it. If it ever does come about I'm sure it won't be simply 'in or out'.

BTW, I see you still haven't managed to 'big up'! :rolleyes:
//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/oh-dear.433974/page-2

You don't seem able to remember whether you voted for AV or not - you voted against it, didn't you? Big up man and admit it.

Sponsored Links

I believe they begged him to come back, which I think is a good thing.

Had there not been this desire amongst his party to have him back, I'm sure he wouldn't have returned.

I ought to say that he is just about the only politician that I'd trust further than I can spit.

Sounds like it was pre-planned to me....to prove he really was different to the others, in my opinion, he should have stayed resigned

UKIP is a one issue party - The most important issue

And when that one issue is resolved, by Dave before the next election, where will that leave them?

Nige should of kept his word and got out when the going was good!

And the thanks for him sorting it should go to UKIP for putting pressure on him!

Cameron isn't going to sort it though. He's a Europhile. He's only given into pressure from the electorate to do something (at least seen to be doing something) I still don't believe for one second that the referendum is going to offer us a straight in/out vote. Oh yes, it will give us a choice or choices, but not one of them is going to be to leave the EU.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
So, is he a lying bar steward like all politicians. Or is it OK in this case because it's our Nige?

And the thanks for him sorting it should go to UKIP for putting pressure on him!

Cameron isn't going to sort it though. He's a Europhile. He's only given into pressure from the electorate to do something (at least seen to be doing something) I still don't believe for one second that the referendum is going to offer us a straight in/out vote. Oh yes, it will give us a choice or choices, but not one of them is going to be to leave the EU.
What would be the point of a referendum on European membership if it doesn't give a vote on whether to stay or leave?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
So, is he a lying bar steward like all politicians. Or is it OK in this case because it's our Nige?

No he's totally different! It's not like he went to a top public school and was a stockbroker....you can tell he's one of us, You rarely see him without a pint or smoke in his hand....

Then tells porkies about quitting as leader.....surprising that... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back