Eurovudas log cabin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm new to this forum but was hoping to get some advice from anyone who has installed a 44mm log cabin in their garden.

I'm looking for something I can use as a home office / play room / spare space and have decided on a 44mm log cabin. I intend to fully insulate the floor and roof with celotex.

I had pretty much chosen my cabin (Tiger log cabin, 18' x 12') but I have realised that the base comes pre-assembled in sections, making it difficult to insulate. The floor boards are already attached to the bearers, and each floor section slots together. This makes it impossible to install a dpc between the bearers and the floorboards, which I was hoping to do.

I have seen a cabin supplied by Eurovudas, nearly £1000 cheaper, and it would allow me to insulate and dpc as required. However, does anyone have any experience of this brand? Thanks!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back