Evolution part II

Sponsored Links
Jesus Christ man, this gets better and better, however i've had enough for the time being, the little people at the bottom of my garden have come out to play so i'm off to join them..

Yer forgot

FRUITCAKE............. Diynot.com, Evolution Thread Part "one-too-many", page "who-cares-anymore"

your right, i forgot, sorry,alot of question were asked,so i got carried away.
my fault. i should of started my own thread apollogys.

This god guy, am i right in assuming hes been around forever? since before time began??

Why do you assume that God is a person? Let's call 'him' an Energy Field.

Then why did he wait until now to create a universe???

Why did he never do it trillions & trillions of millenia ago??

He was trying to do the Times crossword and got stuck!

Sponsored Links
If an evil mass murderer destined for hell, suddenly decided to renounce his sins on his deathbed, would he get into heaven and the decent law abiding atheist not????

[quote="breadnbutter";p="2709696"

I believe:
In one God, all knowing, all powerful, existing in three persons (the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost) and present everywhere. (Matthew 19:26, Mark 14:36, Revelation 4:

That Jesus is fully man and fully God, and that in His person He is the perfect expression of God's love for me. (John 1:1)

[/quote]

ETC ETC ETC ETC

You got it in one BNB. All written by MEN - Mathew John ETC ETC

men proclaiming to have been guided by God.
Like the voting of the new Pope all of the cardinals believe that they are guided by God but he took five voted to get his message over to them.
Believe fairy stories if you want BNB, but review the evidence.

[quote="breadnbutter";p="2709696"

I believe:
In one God, all knowing, all powerful, existing in three persons (the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost) and present everywhere. (Matthew 19:26, Mark 14:36, Revelation 4:

That Jesus is fully man and fully God, and that in His person He is the perfect expression of God's love for me. (John 1:1)

ETC ETC ETC ETC

You got it in one BNB. All written by MEN - Mathew John ETC ETC

men proclaiming to have been guided by God.
Like the voting of the new Pope all of the cardinals believe that they are guided by God but he took five voted to get his message over to them.
Believe fairy stories if you want BNB, but review the evidence.[/quote]

i understand your reasoning , i can answer it ,but i would like to start my own thread, you can ask me there, evolutionist are welcome ,and all
who got questions. cant answer every thing but i will try.

Can you start your new thread on another website?

Like 'fruitcakes-r-us.com' ?

Then I might not have to top meself.

I think you get the picture.

I don't think you're that important mate. Do you? :confused:

to say the bible is not Gods word,whithout reading and trying it. its the most fantastic book, and millions and vouch that its true,and infallible.
its like a haynes manuel about God,how to find him,how to live ,hope,and enternal future. its the best selling book in the world. it saves lives.
thank God for it.

so your evolutionist idea to solve the worlds poor,is sterilisation . thats evil.
its the sort thing hitler would of done.
theres no doctrine,that says you can or cannot use a condom. that is a man made legalistic doctrine.

The Bible was written by MEN not God. There is a tremendous amount of Evil in the Bible. You clearly have not read it. I don't think giving your daughters away to your enemies is good teaching.
If the Bible is true as you claim then you support the evil that is in there. But like all of you God Botherer's, you cherry pick what to beliee and what to ignore. You either accept it all as true or none as true - you cannot Cherry pick.

the bible is 100% true,even the horrible bits, men of God wrote the bible yes ,but as they wrote it,they were guided by the holy spirit.
old testament there was alot of scraping,makes it look like God was a
butcher, but you need to read it in all its context, you will find theres a good reasons why things happened.

That's not really true is it. The bible includes some selected writings and manuscripts but most of it comes from story telling, myth and legend. Put together over a period of hundreds of years by dozens of contributors and edited hundreds, possibly thousands, of times, the bible is really just a collection of stories that allowed the clever people to control the not so clever. That was all very well when the general masses were kept in the dark and receiving an award for 'doing as you were told' was an aspiration most could only dream of, but it doesn't wash in todays World.

to say the bible is not Gods word,whithout reading and trying it. its the most fantastic book, and millions and vouch that its true,and infallible.
its like a haynes manuel about God,how to find him,how to live ,hope,and enternal future. its the best selling book in the world. it saves lives.
thank God for it.

so your evolutionist idea to solve the worlds poor,is sterilisation . thats evil.
its the sort thing hitler would of done.
theres no doctrine,that says you can or cannot use a condom. that is a man made legalistic doctrine.

The Bible was written by MEN not God. There is a tremendous amount of Evil in the Bible. You clearly have not read it. I don't think giving your daughters away to your enemies is good teaching.
If the Bible is true as you claim then you support the evil that is in there. But like all of you God Botherer's, you cherry pick what to beliee and what to ignore. You either accept it all as true or none as true - you cannot Cherry pick.

the bible is 100% true,even the horrible bits, men of God wrote the bible yes ,but as they wrote it,they were guided by the holy spirit.
old testament there was alot of scraping,makes it look like God was a
butcher, but you need to read it in all its context, you will find theres a good reasons why things happened.

That's not really true is it. The bible includes some selected writings and manuscripts but most of it comes from story telling, myth and legend. Put together over a period of hundreds of years by dozens of contributors and edited hundreds, possibly thousands, of times, the bible is really just a collection of stories that allowed the clever people to control the not so clever. That was all very well when the general masses were kept in the dark and receiving an award for 'doing as you were told' was an aspiration most could only dream of, but it doesn't wash in todays World.

Jed! I really must object, I would be most annoyed if my granddaughter should at some point look over my shoulder and read what you have written, her world would come crashing down on her, she's not daft, she would put 2 + 2 together and realize Santa is also a myth!! :LOL: :LOL:

Jed! I really must object, I would be most annoyed if my granddaughter should at some point look over my shoulder and read what you have written, her world would come crashing down on her, she's not daft, she would put 2 + 2 together and realize Santa is also a myth!! :LOL: :LOL:

Why object to Preds Accurate description of how the Bible and its contents came about. It is an indisputable fact that the Bible is a collaboration of thousands of stories written many years after the events/stories were spoken. If you choose to indoctrinate your granddaughter with Myths and Fairy Stories that is entirely up to you. But when she is old enough I would urge you to TELL HER THE TRUTH and not continue with the unsubstantiated stories you peddle to her, then allow her to make her own decisions on what she wants to believe. A decision she can make with truthful facts and evidence not unsubstantiated folk lore.
The saying "Give me the Child until it is seven and I will give you the Man(or Woman) is so apt. If you indoctrinate the child with untruths, then you produce a child who will continue to be confused about what the world is all about. Fairy Stories like Snow WHite and Bambi etc are are fine for the child's mind and we all carry these childhood memories long into adulthood, but we are mature enough to separate Stories from reality. The indoctrination of The Bible Fairy stories is quite another thing because the indoctrination is undertaken with fear of what will happen to you if you don't blindly believe.
At the appropriate age when your granddaughter can analyse the facts and truths, and separate stories from reality, for the sake of the child tell her the facts and allow her to decide what she wants to believe and respect her conclusions. If that is to follow The Lord as the Do Gooders have it then support her conclusions, but also support her if she concludes that Creationism is a myth and evolution is proven then also support her conclusions.
Surely we all have a duty to our children and grandchildren to he honest and truthful and give them the all the information we have available to us and not only the contents of the Bible. This is indoctrination at it's worst. We must tell them everything and not selective Cherry Picked stories.

Me too. Of course if we do top ourselves we definitely won’t go to heaven. The big G don’t like that.

It makes sense that God is always referred to as a ‘he’, in such sexist times. Being God, I guess he made his todger hung like a donkey too.
costumed-smiley-073.gif

Hmmm.. Maybe he did make me in his own image after all... :D

I think you get the picture.

Don't Top Yourself chapeau, just press the 'Stop Watching this Topic' option.
It's far less painful and reversible.

Sponsored Links
Back