Evolution part II

If an evil mass murderer destined for hell, suddenly decided to renounce his sins on his deathbed, would he get into heaven and the decent law abiding atheist not????

yes, Jesus paid the price for him to be redeemed ,same as the athiest,but the
athiest refused Gods offer of salvation. the bible says there no excuse,not to
believe there is a creater,becuase you can see the things which are seen. ,which are evidence of things unseen.
the bible says your a fool if you dont believe theres a God.
take it or lump it, thats the truth.

Sponsored Links
If an evil mass murderer destined for hell, suddenly decided to renounce his sins on his deathbed, would he get into heaven and the decent law abiding atheist not????

believe there is a creater,becuase you can see the things which are seen. ,which are evidence of things unseen.

What's the big deal. There is no god; there is no heaven; there is no hell. When you're dead, you're dead. You're not going anywhere whatever you believe.

What's the big deal. There is no god; there is no heaven; there is no hell. When you're dead, you're dead. You're not going anywhere whatever you believe.

if you dont believe fair enough, but i always say, keep an open mind,and test things to see if its true or not.

if you dont believe fair enough, but i always say, keep an open mind,and test things to see if its true or not.

If quite a few different gods have been having a crack at it since time began and its been a bit of a lash up so far ,is that not enough testing

Sponsored Links

I used to have an open mind. I did test things. Some time ago, I prayed to God asking him/her to let me win the lottery jackpot. I didn't.

OK, I didn't actually buy any tickets, but God's omnipotent isn't he/she?

As you say quote "the bible says your a fool" and we already know that religious zealots wrote the bible.

I used to have an open mind. I did test things. Some time ago, I prayed to God asking him/her to let me win the lottery jackpot. I didn't.

OK, I didn't actually buy any tickets, but God's omnipotent isn't he/she?

ha ha, dont think you get an answer on that one m8, even whith a ticket lol

As you say quote "the bible says your a fool" and we already know that religious zealots wrote the bible.

no ,your twisting it, it says Psalm 14:1a, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

B&B, may i pose a simple question, how do you see or rate Arabs, are they similar to Europeans? do you trust them?

Easy to solve, if you believe fair enough, if it gives you strength and comfort, fair enough. If you don't like myself, then don't try to ram your beliefs down my throat, fair enough?

But BNB, you have demonstrated time and time again on this thread - YOU DO NOT KEEP AN UPEN MIND. In fact you have a very closed mind. You say you test things to see if it true or not. Clearly you do not test things, you do what all religious God Bothere's do and that is Blindly accept what you are told to accept, otherwise you will go to Hell if you don't. That is not testing things. Tests require repeatability and that is what science does, If it is not repeatable then it is not true, it is as simple as that.
Scientific studies of vast amounts of Data has proven beyond doubt that Prayer does NOT WORK. I know it from personal experience that Prayer does NOT WORK, and it was repeatable. God Botherer's reconcile the unanswered prayers with stupid comments such as "IT was God's Will" or "God moves in mysterious ways". Well not answering prayers is repeatable and therefore proves it to be true beyond reasonable doubt that there is no one or nothing listening to you, so why waste your time and money bothering in a futile exercise. Do something useful and productive with your time.

I remember reading about a controlled trial where half the patients had people by their bedside praying for them, the other half didn't. The non-prayed for patients had better outcomes.

I remember reading about a controlled trial where half the patients had people by their bedside praying for them, the other half didn't. The non-prayed for patients had better outcomes.

Rather proves the point, and presumably the negative result was within experimental error. If the result had been positive and also within experimental error the God Botherer's would be onto it in a crack.
As it was a negative conclusion, well I suppose it is 'God's Will' to stuff it up the believers.

Ah well a quick google and there is quite a lot on it now (I read the paper I remember some time ago).

Seems like 'further work is needed' i.e. it hasn't been shown either way, which would make sense.

Ah well a quick google and there is quite a lot on it now (I read the paper I remember some time ago).

Seems like 'further work is needed' i.e. it hasn't been shown either way, which would make sense.

Not concluding either way is exactly what one would expect.
Which is another way of saying that prayer does not make a jot of difference.
So personally I don't think it's worth spending any more time or money an any investigation as the results so far show what would be expected from a high sample random and extensive statistical analysis.
I think QED.

Sponsored Links
Back