Expanded ULEZ

Sponsored Links
Whilst they are trying to improve the air quality around London by just charging people to make it dirty, wtf are they doing about improving the air quality down on the tube? AIUI the air down there is many times worse.

I'd agree, but juries are sometimes perverse. For me throwing a publicly owned statue in to the Bristol dock or painting a protest on a chimney is criminal damage. but the Juries disagreed.
As the Don may find out (to his cost). Independent juries are a part of the system even if sometimes perverse, sometimes doing justice.

Blup

Sponsored Links
I am as always amazed that folk can continue to argue the toss about the positives & negatives introduced by the spin doctors in what has already been universally accepted as a method to raise tax.

Whilst you are arguing with text on your screen about whether or not it will make a difference, folk are actually out tonight ripping down the cameras.

Last edited:
I am as always amazed that folk can continue to argue the toss about the positives & negatives introduced by the spin doctors in what has already been iniversally accepted as a method to raise tax.

Whilst you are arguing with text on your screen about whether or not it will make a difference, folk are actually out tonight ripping down the cameras.

I'm out tonight, paying tax.
In my local. Cheers!

So the Ulez expansion will stop those deaths will it?
1693332624823.png

Whilst they are trying to improve the air quality around London by just charging people to make it dirty, wtf are they doing about improving the air quality down on the tube? AIUI the air down there is many times worse.
Vaccum cleaners.

Even Londoners, well most of them, don't live on the underground. They spend a limited amount of time on the tube.
Whereas they spend the rest of their lives in London generally.

There might be an argument for those working on the underground.

I watched a video of a chap with an air quality meter, it was reading 11 somethings at a busy road junction and 50+ wotsits down in the tube.

(I cannot remember what the unit was nor can I provide a URL to the video).

I watched a video of a chap with an air quality meter, it was reading 11 somethings at a busy road junction and 50+ wotsits down in the tube.

(I cannot remember what the unit was nor can I provide a URL to the video).
So the tube was undoubtedly bad on the scale, of whatever it was. Does that make the road junction good?

Sponsored Links
Back