External Room Thermostat for BIASI 24 S

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

I would like to get an external controls for the time and temperature for the boiler. is this possible with BIASI 24s ? and which one is the cheapest item available or should be looking for on internet ?

Thanks a lot in advance. cheers

Sponsored Links
You need a programmable room thermostat, with volt-free connections. If you are looking for good value, go for wired, not wireless. Cheap wireless models are a mistake.

Connect the 2 switching wires from stat to terminals 1 and 3 on the connector block that's next to the mains supply block at back of boiler's control panel.

This is as cheap as it gets

http://www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk/tower-eco-et2-programmable-room-thermostat-p-436.html

If you want something better, look at Drayton, Danfoss or Honeywell.

Hi there , i am planning to install a room thermostat to biasi 24s boiler . However the loop/link in my boiler is connected at terminal 2 & 3.

1 Black - Neutral coming from boiler timer
2 Red - going to circuit
3 White - coming from boiler timer
4 Neutral - Live mains
5 Earth mains
6 Phase - Live mains

The 2 & 3 are connected by black wire.

Can anyone please tell me do i need to connect stat to 2 &3 or 1 & 3 ? ?

The stat is Salus Rt500Rf. Thanks

Sponsored Links
Image attached

Attachments

• IMG_20170616_150818.jpg
    IMG_20170616_150818.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 667

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back