Extra Radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there I want to fit a rad in my kitchen dinner as it is quite large and does get a bit chilly in there, I want to fit a radiator I know the size and output required, the problem is there are no pipes within easy acces from either the downstairs or upstairs existing pipework, the boiler is in the old pantry and would be a ideal choice to take a feed and return from the boiler, these 2 pipes go up and disapear into the ceiling to the bathroom which the floor is tiled, so it would be ideal to take a"T" feed from these 2 pipes which come from the boiler 22mm pipes, can I take a feed from these obviously drop the size to 15 mm is this ok to do ? any replies would be greatly appreciated
Steve

Sponsored Links
Hard to be certain but most probably NOT ok. More detail about your boiler, hot water cylinder (if you have one), controls and location of these items relative to one another.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back