Extra Radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am building a new conservatory and I would like to put a radiator in it.

How easy is it to simply add a new radiator to my existing house system and have it in the conservatory? The closest is in my kitchen around 2-3 metres away.

Sponsored Links
just ext flow and reutnr to ur new rad position.

ur boiler should be ok if no other rads have been added over the years.

u'll have to drain down.

fit rad and pipework all the way to where u r going to t in...then drain down and connect..inhibit and refill

Thanks, I only have two pipes on show going in and out of the rad , i presume this is the flow and return. if i added the rad in the conservatory would that be 'the end of the line' for the hot water?
What size rad do you think i need? Its a 2.5m*5m*2.5m hieght(approx) conservatory. How do I work it out?

This all sounds a bit complicated, is it? I like to do most stuff around the house and the conservatory I did myself, but is this best left to a professional?

Make sure you are not contravening any building regulations!

They dont usually allow rads in conservatories!

Tony

Sponsored Links
i had building control inspector come round re some work i have done in my house. he stated rads ok in conservatory as long as it had a trv

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back