Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Would not be seen dead on these!

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have a Facebook/Twitter/Myspace account and if so why?

Sponsored Links
I'm on facebook. Because its biggest. I dont get on with twitter, and myspace is full of kids. Though I cant help thinking FB was better before all the chavs and kids jumped on board. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Did have facebook, but cancelled my account. Too much spam.

On Facebook, and added every person I know and about 1000 who I dont. Have my business on there too. Picked up a shed load of work from it (£18,900 so far since 01/04/09). My business has over 3000 people 'liking' it' and if it brings in the green Im happy.

i joined facebook purely to veiw some pictures relating to a shed problem and without using it was bombarded with people i knew try to add me to there list

i within a week tried to remove my account could only find suspend your account
a week later found a link to deleat my account but you can only do it by logging on causing another flood off e mails
i now have an account that is suspended for 2 weeks pending removal
i i or any other person uses my face book account on purpose or accidently it will cancel the termination

why cant they just have a delete my account button that requires your log in details to cancel your account without opening up your account :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and a non off the above option please

On Facebook, and added every person I know and about 1000 who I dont. Have my business on there too. Picked up a shed load of work from it (£18,900 so far since 01/04/09). My business has over 3000 people 'liking' it' and if it brings in the green Im happy.

green?... it's blue, brown, purple and red now isn't it? :eek:

I am on FB and have never had any problems. But I did open it using a nickname. I keep in touch with family, friends (old and new) and quite a few of my old Army buddies have accounts.

im on facebook......and remember getting a slating for it on here....on a thread about "your commute"...... :( ....

my brother works on the rigs in the north sea....its a good way to keep in touch when he is away!.....oh and a great way to let people know what you had for your tea!!....joking!!!....not.. ;)

im on facebook......and remember getting a slating for it on here....on a thread about "your commute"...... :( ....

my brother works on the rigs in the north sea....its a good way to keep in touch when he is away!.....oh and a great way to let people know what you had for your tea!!....joking!!!....not.. ;)

What did you have for brekkie? Gwon - do tell.

Sponsored Links
Back