FAO Agile

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just wastes our time! Dont you realise the same people visit all these forums and headings?

Seems to me that the guy didn't realise that the same people visit all the forums, or he wouldn't have posted on all of them. I would have thought it a good idea myself, to spread the message around a few forums.

Sponsored Links
There are a few solicitors in my family and ALL of them have done and are doing pro bono work, and do voluntary work for the CAB. Obviously this is not all the work they do, but it is work carried out for strangers who couldn't otherwise afford their services. Do gas engineers carry out a similar service? I doubt it. I used to work in the music industry and I have had contracts looked over by colleagues of theirs free of charge. Tony Agile for sure gives some good advice freely on this forum. However, this:-

Agile said:
In the snooty legal world a solicitor just would not be promoted if their husband was known to be " just a plumber "!

is drivel and smacks of nothing other than sour grapes.

keyplayer said:
There are a few solicitors in my family and ALL of them have done and are doing pro bono work, and do voluntary work for the CAB. Obviously this is not all the work they do, but it is work carried out for strangers who couldn't otherwise afford their services. Do gas engineers carry out a similar service? I doubt it. I used to work in the music industry and I have had contracts looked over by colleagues of theirs free of charge. Tony Agile for sure gives some good advice freely on this forum. However, this:-

Agile said:
In the snooty legal world a solicitor just would not be promoted if their husband was known to be " just a plumber "!

is drivel and smacks of nothing other than sour grapes.

he wouldnt be just a plumber he would be a plumber with a wife :LOL: never mind an educated wife :LOL: ;)

The never ending search for a poster's holy grail - a fiefdom within DiyNot - or any other forum.. Moderation in all things.. ;)

Sponsored Links
Fin said:
Empip Very deep, what do you do for a living?

Counting unearned income and bemoaning, well, pretty much everything in the cross-hairs ;) ... I find it pretty much like I imagined - interestingly idle...
Live to work, or work to live - I have made my choice.

:D

fin
have you apologised too Agile yet, for your sly nasty comments ?

Fin
I didnt post any sly nasty comments too Agile....lol..lol..lol :) :)
*shakes fist* LOL :)

be a lawyer...HMMMmm...
*shakes fist, even angrier *:(

No Fear ......I like to sleep at night an enjoy earning an honest living ..lol :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back