Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Cider

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do you guys prefer to have a tipple in between posting on here every night.?

My missus has introduced me to wine the last couple of yrs and love a glass or 2 with our tea.

Not good for the waistline though! :(

Sponsored Links
Beer and spirits are for real men, wine is for wussy frogs. :LOL:

wine is for wussy frogs. :LOL:

moon1.gif

Sponsored Links
Normally Vodka and lemonade for me, but I do love the Aussie White wines. Hardly ever drink beer, but I do like the occassional Guiness or John Smiths :D

hardly ever have a lager,but always have Bacardi and coke in the house.

I bought some red wine in 1976 and I have still got a bottle left.

I have some whisky from Thailand which I've not opened yet. I think it's called Scribble. That's what it looks like, anyway.

Tried some Monkey Shoulder whisky the other day with freezing cold lemonade. I think that's quite nice.

I'm now trying to work my way through various brands of Orange juice. :cry: because I don't want to get hooked on it.

Hardy's shiraz at 14%........its sweeter than mothers milk.
The dispenser isn't quite so attractive tho. :p

John :)

.....i like a glass of ice cold chardonnay..... :( but it doesnt like me!..hic!!

Ice cold?!!!!!!!!!! No way Pedro ;)
Try a cold Red wine too - not the right thing to do, but on certain wines, tastes OK

Ice cold?!!!!!!!!!! No way Pedro ;)
Try a cold Red wine too - not the right thing to do, but on certain wines, tastes OK

erm......up north ......we like our drinks cold!!!!...... :p

red wine.....bleurgh!

Weekends, a few cans of Stella or Carlsberg Export.

Weeknights, with work in the morning, a couple of big mugs of PG Tips with 3 sugars and a selection of nibbles. :LOL:

Used to fool the wife into thinking I was drinking coke or orange juice till one night when I went for a pee she came in and had a slurp of my orange juice! The vodka nearly blew her brains out!!! :LOL: :LOL:
(She then sussed the coke contained Barcardi :( ).

Sponsored Links
Back