• Spirits

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Cider

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Fond of a lot of stuff in moderation, I'd vote for the cider in this poll but my favourite would go to mead which I'm sure you know is honey wine. Try the Moniach mead from Inverness, several flavours and soooooo easy to drink. I also picked up some German meads from the Tewksbury festival a week or so ago, a cherry and an elderflower and could easily have go trollied tasting. The stall holder hands out a small pot for you to taste in and you help yourself. I asked which one was the sweetest and he just waved his hand and said in his rough english to keep trting until I found what I liked. :D He also sold some chilli snapps in little bottles and that was tasted on the finger tip, bug*er me was it hot :eek: how anyone would drink that is beyond me though!

A nice cold bottle of Budweiser or cold pint of Carlsberg go down well. Generally followed by a couple more:cool:

Most def am a girlie lol just have to be in the mood for wine and spirits. Besides I know many girlies who enjoy a nice cold beer gone are the days when women sat drinking port and lemon or a glass of sherry ;)

You're right Carrie1, some women do drink beer, although not necessarily by the pint :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back