Female needs HELP!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I would normally not use the tag line that I am a female and need help to get attention - but in this case I do.

I have a Sime Friendly E combi boiler and have had it for 9 years, I have had gerneral repairs over the years to it and has always worked great until recently.

I can use the CH fine and all radiators get hot, however I cant get hot water just by turning the tap anymore, I have to put on the CH on to get this and then I only get it in fits and starts. As you can tell this is driving me insane, just to run the bath or wash my hands I have to turn on the CH - this I can ill afford.

I have had a plumber out and he has said I would need my instructions for the boiler as it has a list of the parts inside it.... So plumbers of the UK have any of you got the instruction booklet to my Sime Friendly E combi boiler?

Thanks Dawn

Sponsored Links
Indeed.
But we need your email address in your profile or we can't do a thing.

What are you, BLONDE??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
( you asked for that! )

I am indeed blonde!!! but normally not so stupid :oops:

my email address is ************

In your Profile please, or bots find them
MOD

Thanks in advance D :D

Sponsored Links
I am sure there are - but theres nothing wrong with that.

Huge great big thank you to ChrisR - this is it xxx

Off topic slightly I know but isn't it the standard gianonni diverter diaphragm?

Yup. which anyone competent who saw it should have recognised . Told her that in the email with the manual!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back