Fergie throwing his dummy out again!

[/quote]

Don't forget to ignore us Scots as well[/quote]

Cant do that I'm married to one:)

Sponsored Links
As a neutral I do think the penalty was won on default by cheating and although gerrard got sent off man u did not impress me at all...it would have been nice to see the game without those incidents ....I did not know you can get a season ticket for the biggest club in the world....my my the demand is fantastic isnt it :D :D .....Roy Keane was right about the prawn sandwich brigade ...........anyhow come on you saints

biggest gates week in week out since i can remember

more premiership titles than all the other clubs put together

Richest 'most valued' club in the world ...see Forbes List 2010

1.5 Billion likely to be offered, but in truth not needed

Liverpool possibly going the way Leeds .............Oh dear

Not got a very good memory then, the highest attendance by percentage is Arsenal with gates of 99.3% of capacity....Actual ground capacity has nothing to do with it.

Richest club?....not even the richest in England. United top the Forbes list every year, it dont mean a thing...what you have to remember, almost 50% of United value is DEBT, so they are worth half of that. There are teams worth a lot more than United.

Real Madrid are worth £1.1 bill....they have a debt of £190 mill...revenue of £290 mill.....they are in a far better position than United with their debts of £616 mill and less revenue.

Not got a very good memory then, the highest attendance by percentage is Arsenal with gates of 99.3% of capacity....Actual ground capacity has nothing to do with it.

Richest club?....not even the richest in England. United top the Forbes list every year, it dont mean a thing...what you have to remember, almost 50% of United value is DEBT, so they are worth half of that. There are teams worth a lot more than United.

Real Madrid are worth £1.1 bill....they have a debt of £190 mill...revenue of £290 mill.....they are in a far better position than United with their debts of £616 mill and less revenu

debt put on the club by the idiots that bought it, happens all over and nothing to do with the club itself just the law that allows it

more people watch united every week than ANY other english club
Most successful English club of last 20 years

What you gonna whinge on about when we are bought for 1.5 Billion with no debts?

I love the haters grumbling and moaning, we havent even really started playing this season and we are killing you , what happens when we do?

Sponsored Links
biggest gates week in week out since i can remember

more premiership titles than all the other clubs put together

Richest 'most valued' club in the world ...see Forbes List 2010

1.5 Billion likely to be offered, but in truth not needed

Liverpool possibly going the way Leeds .............Oh dear

Real Madrid are worth £1.1 bill....they have a debt of £190 mill...revenue of £290 mill.....they are in a far better position than United with their debts of £616 mill and less revenue.

i think you are wrong with the debt situation.. but hey ho...

so important in life...

so important in life...

he makes it all up as he goes along !

who ever heard anyone measure attendance by percentage of seats sold!

its bums on seats

Real Madrid are worth £1.1 bill....they have a debt of £190 mill...revenue of £290 mill.....they are in a far better position than United with their debts of £616 mill and less revenu

debt put on the club by the idiots that bought it, happens all over and nothing to do with the club itself just the law that allows it

more people watch united every week than ANY other english club
Most successful English club of last 20 years

What you gonna whinge on about when we are bought for 1.5 Billion with no debts?

I love the haters grumbling and moaning, we havent even really started playing this season and we are killing you , what happens when we do?

Glazer Family; "There has been no bid for the club. Any such bid would be irrelevant anyway because the club is not for sale."

I certainly wouldnt want a sugar daddy buying our club, too many hot headed players....look whats happening at City, and now Chelsea!

Regarding fans, its impossible to tell who is the most supported club in the world. The top supported clubs globally are Liverpool, United, Real, Barca etc.

Top 5 in replica shirt sales are, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United, Liverpool.

Then you have stadium attendances, where Barca are the best supported.

Then there are members of offical fan clubs world wide, its almost impossible to tell. I watched a programme years back where interviewers went to Asia and visited a United Shop, they asked loads of Asians who they supported and they said United, they then asked who their fav player was, at the time Beckham was there and they all said Beckham.....they were then asked who their other fav players where.......they didnt even know any other players names, and United call them official fans? :LOL:

so important in life...

he makes it all up as he goes along !

who ever heard anyone measure attendance by percentage of seats sold!

its bums on seats

Its measured at the end of every season by the FA! no club has ever filled there ground for a full season.

Old Trafford capacity is 75,957, the average attendance this season so far is 75,080

Emirates capacity is 60,355, the average attendance this season so far is 60,111

That means Arsenal are better supported then United :LOL:

Old Trafford capacity is 75,957, the average attendance this season so far is 75,080

Emirates capacity is 60,355, the average attendance this season so far is 60,111

That means Arsenal are better supported then United :LOL:
[/quote]
sooner or later you have to stop smokin that stuff and face reality

just believe little boy.

Just eat your soup and sit in your chair old man

That means Arsenal are better supported then United

THE MEDICATION HAS STOPPED WORKING MATE!

That means Arsenal are better supported then United

THE MEDICATION HAS STOPPED WORKING MATE!

I'm glad the truth gets a reaction....i'm a season ticket holder at Anfield and we are worse with only 94.7% attendances.

Sponsored Links
Back