Fergie throwing his dummy out again!

I knew I were a scouser
Funny how you slag off fergie for being
a myopic old misery guts and then you employ a myopic old misery guts yourself ......hilarious

Sponsored Links
Old Trafford capacity is 75,957, the average attendance this season so far is 75,080

Emirates capacity is 60,355, the average attendance this season so far is 60,111

That means Arsenal are better supported then United

THE MEDICATION HAS STOPPED WORKING MATE!

I'm glad the truth gets a reaction....i'm a season ticket holder at Anfield and we are worse with only 94.7% attendances.

YOU QUOTE MEANINGLESS DATA AND THINK IT IS 'THE TRUTH'. LFC HAVE LOYAL LOCAL FANS, I RECKON WE GET MORE REPEAT FANS VISITING EACH WEEK THAN THE LIKES OF MUFC, AS THEY HAVE TOO MANY CORPORATE 'FANS' WHO BUY SEASON TICKETS AND THEN INVITE DIFFERENT CLIENTS TO THE GAME EACH WEEK.

GET YOUR NEXT PRESCRIPTION AT THE READY!! :cool:

I knew I were a scouser
a myopic old misery guts and then you employ a myopic old misery guts yourself ......hilarious

Never said Fergie was a misery guts did I?

and to call Dalglish a 'myopic old misery guts' is typical of a deluded football fan!

I knew I were a scouser

I am not sure Kenny can do the biz again for us, (remember Newcastles expectations with Keegan?). I think you shouldn't go back and manage a former club. I thought Kenny was going to break out in teras at OT, I am not sure he will be the man.

Must be fair though, I cannot stomach SAF, but, his track record continues to speak for itself, and he has to be admired for that.

Lou.

Sponsored Links
[/quote]

Never said Fergie was a misery guts did I?

and to call Dalglish a 'myopic old misery guts' is typical of a deluded football fan![/quote]
you take everything literally don't you

Its what's implied that counts

Your in decline any probably will be for years now, too many mediocre players, dodgy owners and wrong managers. No direction

No need to fall out chaps.

Liverpool will not win the PL this season for sure, and I doubt we will get any other silverware. United although playing badly are still managing to win, and remain top of the PL, but they are only top because no other team is being consistent. I think Arsenal have the best chance to pip them this season.

I cannot wait for season 2011 / 2012 as then we will have a better idea of LFCs intentions. If we had the PL form we had 2 or 3 seasons ago, we would be a mile ahead already this year - but it was not to be :cry:

Old Trafford capacity is 75,957, the average attendance this season so far is 75,080

Emirates capacity is 60,355, the average attendance this season so far is 60,111

That means Arsenal are better supported then United

THE MEDICATION HAS STOPPED WORKING MATE!

I'm glad the truth gets a reaction....i'm a season ticket holder at Anfield and we are worse with only 94.7% attendances.

YOU QUOTE MEANINGLESS DATA AND THINK IT IS 'THE TRUTH'. LFC HAVE LOYAL LOCAL FANS, I RECKON WE GET MORE REPEAT FANS VISITING EACH WEEK THAN THE LIKES OF MUFC, AS THEY HAVE TOO MANY CORPORATE 'FANS' WHO BUY SEASON TICKETS AND THEN INVITE DIFFERENT CLIENTS TO THE GAME EACH WEEK.

GET YOUR NEXT PRESCRIPTION AT THE READY!! :cool:

Its not meaningless data by any means.

I'm guessing by reading your posts, you're a Liverpool fan whos not actually attended Anfield....yes we have lots of loyal local fans....but there are huge amount of fans that travel a long way for each game at Anfield. My seat is in the Kop, and I am surrounded by hundreds of Irish and Scandinavian fans, all regular visitors....local? no!

As for Dalglish, hes only there till the end of the season, There is nobody in the world who can earn respect and get the confidence of the team back than Kenny. When that is done, then we will look to appoint a new manager. He knows himself hes only there short term. His managerial record is amazing, but being out of the game may have taken it its toll

I just cant wait to be at Anfield for his first game there against Everton

Darren Ferguson has gone back to Peterborough! after walking out on them just over 12 months ago.
Whats the betting that his dad has offered to loan a few of his players to Peterborough while his son is there.
Just as long as they don't sack him!

oh well we know where Man U will send players on loan as his boy has taken up the peterborough managers role

Sponsored Links
Back