FEROLLI BOILER - PCB PROBLEM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having problems with my Ferolli boiler. Origionally called a boiler technician out as my tap to top up water pressure had broke. So it had to be replaced. When he came he couldnt find the taop to turn off the water. So with a freezer pack froze the pipes under my boiler then fitted the new tap, then blowpiped them to defreeze. I questioned this at the time, but as he is Corgi Registered i thought nothing more of it . But then when he went to restart up the boiler NOTHING. The fan just doesnt run at full speed so he said he has to replace the PCB at a high cost to me. When he had gone i noticed the two power plugs by the boiler had no power and must of tripped so i rebooted my electricity supply and they are fine now. Would this of caused the PCB to short. I am not convinced it will work fully after a new PCB is fitted. Does anyone have any ideas on what i should do. Need help ASAP. Thanks. Mick

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back