ferolli combi boiler help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, and thanks in advance for any help, always had to top up every month or so, but last week dropped every day, got 3star gas cover, they came out , check the boiler, said all ok , must be a leak.
i have lifted the floorboards and can not see any water, in any of the rooms.
the boilers is at least 14years old, i know its probably needing replaced , but where is the water i'am putting in going, it;s not going out the wall, or under the floor.
i only have 4 radiators and 1 towel heater.
any idea's?

Sponsored Links
theres a copper pipe going out the wall, may end in a hook shape.is it dry?or has it been dripping
does your pressure gauge rise when heatings on

the outside pipe is dry, no drips , not sure if it rises when on , will check when i get home from work today, it's an optima if that helps any, the eng checked it over and told me will need to check under the fllors, but i could see they were also all dry

i had a look, no the pressure not up when on, any idea where the water is going ?.

Sponsored Links
seemed to stop dropping for a few days but started soon ,after, still cant find the leak

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back