Ferroli HE26C F10 fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a ferroli Demicondens HE26c boiler that has stopped working. It is coming up with fault code F10 which indicates a "delivery sensor 1 fault". I have search for where or what the delivery sensor is but cannot find anything.

Could someone please point me in the right direction and whether this is an easy fix

many thanks

Sponsored Links
I would guess that it is the hot water sensor if it affects hot water.

But if not could be the CH flow sensor.

But its not really important as you should measure the resistance of each of the sensors on the boiler.

Not greatly liked by engineers!

Tony

Im not sure if its HW or CW as the boiler will not start up at all. I've googled to see if i can find what the actual delivery sensor is but i cant see anywhere that points to it in any way.

But its not really important as you should measure the resistance of each of the sensors on the boiler.

Sponsored Links
Delivery sensor 1 & 2 is the same sensor, it's what we call a double sensor, located within the combustion chamber on the left hand side on the larger of the / pipes there. It's the CH flow sensor. Part no. 39819550

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back