Ferroli Optimax

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Corgi Colleagues,

gettin a little frustrated with aformentioned boiler, just wondered if anyone has any experience with this 'wonderful' boiler ?

Works for a week then pilot goes out and customer is struggling to understand how to re-light the thing.

Thermocouple ok, pressure switch fully functional, fan operates correctly, no fault LED's lit on PCB.

Light it up and away we go for a week, perhaps 2, then hey presto customer on the phone with no heating/water !

Amy further ideas than what I have checked ? I'm thinking its the No 2 Relay as theres sometimes a hefty spark when the contacts close but that seems a bit of a guess ?

Help !

Sponsored Links
This is a number of a RGI who used to work for Ferroli he's based in Manchester. He might help you can only ask :LOL: His name is Steve 07730464539 best of luck

Thanks very much for the help Compheat. I'll give this chap a call if it goes off again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back