Ferroli pcb

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

Just a quick one really, I have just purchased a pcb for a Ferroli Hec31c boiler and before fitting it tonight when home from work, was wondering if I need to programme it after fitting or indeed if they come ready programmed. If I do then I'll try and run through the one on now and get the settings etc.

Many thanks for your help

Steve

Sponsored Links
Most boiler PCBs are better fitted by an RGI.

What happened to your Worcester Junior 24i ?

Hi the Worcester was at my house and the Ferroli it at the girlfriends where I now live. The Worcester pcb did the trick great and now with this Ferroli I have been having to give the relays a bit of gentle persuasion (hit) for some time now and kind've knew I'd have to get round to it. Only now the boiler is saying its giving dhw and ch yet nothing is turned and the fan is going constantly so I think its time. I'm a electrical/maintenance engineer so thought I'd give it a go and was just wondering if I need to note any settings or anything.

Thanks for the prompt reply :)

The problem with fitting new PCBs yourself is that they generally have to be set up for the particular boiler, which is classed as gas work.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Flameport, its coming up with an F37 code which leads me to believe theres a pcb parameter which needs to be changed as the pressure switch is fine and theres plenty of pressure in there. Any idea of how to change the parameters or indeed does anyone know of a gas engineer in the Manchester area that has experience with Ferroli boilers.

Most try to avoid Ferroli boilers.

There are also concerns over the warrantee support.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back