ferrolli falcom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As anyone had much work on the ferrolli falcon. ive had the privallage of working with the modena's but this one has stumped me. the hot water fine central heating the led 4 is flashing for standby but nothing theres a 2-3 min wait then it stops. and only the power light is on. now i went to this job on call n silly me left my multi meter in the car. the strange thing is the standby light comes on only after the dhw has been switched on and off. any info much appreciated. nath

Sponsored Links
sounds like ya not getting demand for the ch, has it got the inbuilt clock? quite common fault for them not to switch

yeah it does mate i did reset it but not had much time working ( first time on that model) so ill give that a go. thanks gaz let u know what it is when i go back tomorrow ;)

nath

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back