Final check by building control of new circuit

BAS, I cant find anything mentioned online about the procedure with my council. I'll have a look at the form I got on the first fix inspection when I get home later.

Holmslaw, I believe you are wrong on this occasion, the electrician that visited before made it very clear he would be testing the final setup. It would surely defeat the whole 'DIYer' via LABC process otherwise?

Sponsored Links
Holmslaw, I believe you are wrong on this occasion, the electrician that visited before made it very clear he would be testing the final setup. It would surely defeat the whole 'DIYer' via LABC process otherwise?
Indeed. I would suggest that you forget all the nonesense and just pay attention to the reply you got from PBoD at 3:41 this afternoon - which is one of the few sensible messages in this thread, and provides a very sensible answer to your question!

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back