Firage v Clegg - EU Debate

The roma and Bulgarians are flocking to the uk in their tens of thousands now.

Really?? You have figures to support this?

What about the Brits who are flocking to Spain, approx 1 million people costing Spanish health services 3 million euros a year.

Farage may be a better tv personality, that's all.

3 million Euros? That's a bit of loose change. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Laws and Justice: Homophobia discreetly ignored. Gay Marriage abolished.

I see he's lost your vote then. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Silly boy. He never had it in the first place, not only because of his homophobia.
But I notice even though you are trying not to be homophobic, it's still showing. Perhaps you haven't noticed. :rolleyes:
But then you've pobably not realised how your phoney scots accent dissappeared after a few posts. Was it too dificult for you to continue the pretence? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Born in Pinkie Maternity Home (Nr Musselburgh) Fully paid up member of Royal Musselburgh Golf Club (member since 1998) Work in Edinburgh and live in a town where the shortest battle on British soil took place. ;) ;)

No pretence at all coathanger. I have to use proper English so you understand. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
My dad came from Kirkaldy but he's not Gordon Brown.

It's Kirkcaldy( pronounced kirkoddy) Joe, I can see it across the Firth of Forth from my kitchen window. ;) ;)

Firage has no interest in running the country. He is fighting for the British people to have the opportunity to have a simple IN/OUT referendum.

The Cons/Lab parties are only offering it with serious strings attached. The Libs will not even consider it.

Recent polls suggest the UKIP will attract a significant shift from the main parties in next month's European Elections, but Cameron/Clegg and Miliband would be naive to just laugh it off as 'insignificant' prior to the 2015 general elections.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
If the idiot public had voted for PR then a UKIP vote would mean something. As it stands they won't even get a seat.

The roma and Bulgarians are flocking to the uk in their tens of thousands now.

Really?? You have figures to support this?

What about the Brits who are flocking to Spain, approx 1 million people costing Spanish health services 3 million euros a year.

Farage may be a better tv personality, that's all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...tion-much-higher-than-previously-thought.html

Welfare benefits are ten times higher here than in their own country.
So what is there to stop them?

The turn out for European elections are always poor, but UKIP are now ramping up their election campaign after a successful EU debate. They will probably pick up more MEP seats and reduce the main parties' overall % count.

This swing to UKIP will be considered a protest vote by many, but Firage will have another 12 months to fine tune his general election campaign.

We have an interesting year ahead of us! :cool:

If the idiot public had voted for PR then a UKIP vote would mean something. As it stands they won't even get a seat.
As much as I don't agree with UKIP policies in general, at least Joe public ( :D ) would have their say!

I don't often agree with you, Joe, but you talk a lot of sense.

Personally, I didn't vote when the option of PR was raised, in fact I don't even remember it happening. Had I known, though, I would have voted for it as it seems a much fairer system.

First past the post favours the two major parties only and gives anyone else little chance, but this is also completely dependent on 'the idiot public' who (as I said earlier) continue to vote for the same party time and time again with no regard to what they have done in the past.

At the moment, for example, it is quite likely that New Improved Labour will gain the majority of seats despite all the damage they did to the country - ALL of us - when they were last in power.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

The turn out for European elections are always poor, but UKIP are now ramping up their election campaign after a successful EU debate. They will probably pick up more MEP seats and reduce the main parties' overall % count.

This swing to UKIP will be considered a protest vote by many, but Firage will have another 12 months to fine tune his general election campaign.

We have an interesting year ahead of us! :cool:
Can you imagine the idiotic scenario of having many UKIP MEPs, who voye "No" to anything and everything in EU Parliament, if they bother to vote at all, and a UK Parliament without any UKIP MPs.
UK will be well and tuly shafted in EU Parliament with the UK MEPs hellbent on the destruction of their organisation!

Sponsored Links
Back